Investing in your future
Climb Credit* is a new kind of lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help learners get a high return-on-investment from their education. Climb believes education is an investment toward the future and they provide loans for OffSec learners to help reach their earning-potential.
*Only available in the US, except IL
Climb payment options include
0% interest loan
This option doesn’t include any interest, so you’ll pay less overall – but the monthly payments are a bit larger
Climb loan for 24-36 months
This option offers low monthly payments, but includes interest
A quick online application — with the ability to add a coborrower – with no impact to credit score2
Prepay, in part or in whole, at any time without penalty
Instant decisions the majority of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
How to register and finance through Climb:
- Click here and select a course, enter your student information and select “Next”
- On the Payment step, select “Climb Credit” as your payment type. You will be redirected to their website to fill in your loan application details. Climb is only available in the US, except IL and will not display if you are outside of the US.
- Climb’s loan application is simple, fully online and most applications get an instant decision.
- Once your application is approved through Climb, OffSec will reach out to you for our identity verification process. This is a required step for all students. Once complete, you will gain access to the OffSec Training Library.
Click here to view Climb’s Help Center for FAQs
- Interest rates are fixed from 0% - 17.99%; however, actual interest rates vary within this range based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, your state of residence and credit history.
- Climb performs a “soft” credit pull to evaluate eligibility, but this soft credit check will not affect your credit score. A hard credit pull is only performed once the loan is accepted and funded.