PEN-300: Advanced Evasion Techniques and Breaching Defenses
Evasion Techniques and Breaching Defenses (PEN-300) is an advanced penetration testing course. Learners who complete the course and pass the exam will earn the OffSec Experienced Pentester (OSEP) certification. This course builds on the knowledge and techniques taught in Penetration Testing with Kali Linux, teaching learners to perform advanced penetration tests against mature organizations with an established security function and focuses on bypassing security mechanisms that are designed to block attacks. The OSEP is one of three certifications making up the OSCE3 certification along with the OSWE for advanced web attacks and OSED for exploit development.
- Follow up to PEN-200 (PWK)
- Covers evasion and breaching techniques in greater depth
- Prepares learners for real-life Penetration Testing field work
- The PEN-300 course and online lab prepares you for the OSEP certification
- 48-hour exam
- PEN-300 is an advanced course designed for OSCP-level penetration testers who want to develop their skills against hardened systems
- Job roles like senior penetration tester, security researcher, application penetration tester, and any software developer working on security products could benefit from the course
- Learn more about the exam
- Solid ability in enumerating targets to identify vulnerabilities
- The ability to identify and exploit vulnerabilities like SQL injection, file inclusion, and local privilege escalation
- A foundational understanding of Active Directory and knowledge of basic AD attacks
How to Enroll
Course & Cert
Fast-track your learning journey and earn a certificate in just 90 days. Includes one exam attempt.
One year of lab access to one OffSec course plus two exam attempts.
Unlimited OffSec Learning Library access plus unlimited exam attempts for one year.
Financing is now available through Climb Credit with as little as 0% APR and up to 36 monthly payments, excluding Learn Unlimited. Only available in the US, except IL. Learn more.
Once started, 90 day lab access cannot be paused
This course is the next step for penetration testers who have completed the OSCP. The course covers the following topics. View the full syllabus.
- Operating System and Programming Theory
- Client Side Code Execution With Office
- Client Side Code Execution With Jscript
- Process Injection and Migration
- Introduction to Antivirus Evasion
- Advanced Antivirus Evasion
- Application Whitelisting
- Bypassing Network Filters
- Linux Post-Exploitation
- Kiosk Breakouts
- Windows Credentials
- Windows Lateral Movement
- Linux Lateral Movement
- Microsoft SQL Attacks
- Active Directory Exploitation
- Combining the Pieces
- Trying Harder: The Labs
- Preparation for more advanced Penetration Testing field work
- Knowledge of breaching network perimeter defenses through client-side attacks, evading antivirus and allow-listing technologies
- How to customize advanced attacks and chain them together
- 19+ hours of video
- 700-page PDF course guide
- Active learner forums
- Access to virtual lab environment
- Closed Captioning is available for this course
If a learner needs more lab access time or needs to retake an exam, Exam Retakes & Lab Extensions can be purchased additionally through the OffSec Training Library.
- OSEP Certification Exam Retake Fee: $249
- PEN-300 lab access extension of 30 days: $359